TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Vaults presents Sounds and Sorcery is an immersive sound and visual event inspired by Disney Fantasia, but will not feature footage of the iconic film, nor will the original film be screened. This event is produced, staged and managed by The Vaults Production Company Ltd, it is not produced, staged or otherwise managed by Disney. Disney Fantasia is a trade mark of The Walt Disney Company and used under licence.
2. Delivery Policy - When purchasing a ticket, you will receive your e-ticket via your chosen email address. This email will be delivered within 1 hour of placing your order.
3. Ticket Refund/Cancellation/Transfer Policy - All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable once bought. The full ticket price and booking fee will be re-imbursed in the unlikely occurence of a show cancellation.
4. Cloakroom - Items left in The Vaults cloakroom are done so at your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage. All personal items brought into the space must be insured by the owner.
5. Products and Pricing - All products and corresponding prices are clearly marked on the website before purchase and during purchase through our ticketing system.
6. Tickets are purchased using third party software, Lineup. Payments will be made to The Vaults Box Office Company.
7. On arrival to the event, you will be given a pair of headphones and listening device. This item is given to you on a loan basis as part of your ticket price. At the end of the experience should you not return, or refuse to return, the device, and the headphones, this will be treated as a criminal matter.
8. For groups of children Under 12, we require a minimum of 1 adult for every 3 children. For school groups, we can accept 1 adult for every 5 children.